- Fırat Es completed B. Sc. and M. Sc. degrees at the Physics Department of Middle East Technical University (METU), Turkey.
- He received his Ph.D. degree from Micro and Nanotechnology of Middle East Technical University in 2016.
- He worked as a researcher in GÜNAM research lab on development of c-Si solar cells between 2009 -2019 as head of c-Si group and cleanroom coordinator.
- Between 2016-2019 he worked in GÜNAM Photovoltaic Line (GPVL) as pilot line manager on development of PERC type silicon solar cells.
- His main research interests have been industrial crystalline silicon solar cell technology and metal assisted texturing for black silicon solar cell fabrication.
- In 2019 he joined KalyonPV as cell-module integration manager and from 2020 till now, he working as the R&D Manager for KalyonPV integrated factory.
- He has published more than 20 scientific papers in c-Si photovoltaics in the internationally recognized journals and is owner of 1 patent in this field.
Title of the Speech:
KalyonPV – Integrated PV Manufacturing and R&D Roadmap
Kalyon PV, Turkey