CULTURAL & HISTORICAL TOUR TO
July 7, 2018 (Saturday)
07:15-07:30 : Meeting and departure from Ankara to Cappadocia. Visit Agzikarahan Caravanserai on the way.
11:45-13:00 : Arrival to Cappadocia and lunch at the local restaurant.
13:00-18:30 : Visit to the places below ; Uchisar Castle, Pigeon Valley, Kaymaklı Underground City, Zelve Valley and Open-Air Museum, Dervent Imagination Valley and Paşabagi.
18:30-19:00 : Departure to the hotel in Ürgüp, check-in and time at leisure
20:00-22:00 : Dinner at the hotel and overnight.
July 8, 2018 (Sunday)
07:30-08:30 : Breakfast at the hotel.
08:30-12:30 : Check-out and departure for the tour. Visit to the places below ; Urgup (panoramic) Goreme Valley and Open-Air Museum, Esentepe.
12:30-13:30 : Lunch at local restaurant
13:30-16:00 : Visit to Sinasos (Mustafapasa) Town and Avanos for hand made pottery studios.
16:00-20:00 : Departure to Ankara, arrival and end of the tour.
Hotel Name : Hotel Perissia * * * * * Urgup, Cappadocia
Tour Price :
➤ Per Person (Accommodation In Double Room Occupancy) : 155 -€
➤ Per Person (Accommodation in Single Room) : 90 -€
Tour Price Includes :
➤ Ankara-Cappadocia-Ankara round trip transportation and all excursions by luxury private vehicle.
➤ 1 night accommodation at deluxe Hotel Perissia on Half Board (breakfast and dinner) basis.
➤ 2 lunch services at local restaurant in Cappadocia.
➤ All entrance fees for museums and historical places.
➤ Professional english speaking guide and Agency services and VAT.
Useful Information for Our Guests :
➤ In Cappadocia, Nevşehir and Kayseri provinces there are one airport for each in national flights are held mostly. The guests who are going to take Cappadocia tours can do their return flight reservations to their countries from those provinces in demand.
➤ During the Cappadocia tour, places and/or the order of the places which will be visited may change by the guide depending on weather conditions and overness of the places.
➤ During the tour, guide can add extra activities and tour(s) in Cappadocia area, early information will be given by the guide before the changes. Guests who want to attend to the extra tours or activities are going to register to the guide. Extra fees will be paid to the guide directly.
FOR THE GUARANTEED DEPARTURE, MIN. 10 PARTICIPANTS REQUIRED
“Flying in a hot air balloon is the best way to discover the deep valleys and rock formation of Cappadocia.”
Our experienced professional pilots will be delighted to take you on an unforgettable journey over Cappadocia.
Our balloons have been specially manufactured for our company by Lindstrand (UK) and Ultramagic Spain) in order you ensure a reliable flight of high quality. Termed as VIP model, our balloons are compliant with the latest EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) criteria.
Our all passengers are insured by Anadolu Sigorta (Insurance) in accordance with the requirements of the IACO (International Civil Aviation Organization).
Balloon Company flight adventure;
● Begins when our passengers are picked up by our luxurious vehicles from their hotels for their transfer to our indoor breakfast lounge.
● Our passengers enjoy breakfast snacks while our pilots and ground team are making their preparations.
● Our guests watch while our balloons are prepared and inflated.
● Our guests embark after our pilots have done their final checks. Pilots give a general briefing about the flight and safety and the amazing flying adventure begins.
● Balloons rise to an altitude up to 2000 feet (600 meters) on average during the flight. As balloons glide over valleys and valley formations, our passengers enjoy a breath-taking panoramic view.
● Balloons offer a different flight and an unforgettable experience as they move in the direction of the wind.
● Our passengers are advised to wear clothes suited to the air condition as well as a flat shoe and bring a camera in order to perpetuate the moment because the flight offers unique scenery for taking pictures and unforgettable memories which our passengers will remember with a smile on their face.
● Total duration of the flight will range between 60 minutes and 90 minutes subject to the flight option.
● Our pilots will offer champagne which is a tradition of hat balloons at the end of the flight.
● A flight certificate with the name of each individual passenger will be presented after the flight.
● Our passengers will then be transferred to their hotels in luxurious vehicles.
● Total duration of the program is around 3 hours.
60 minutes / Morning -1 st Flight
Indoor Breakfast – Transfer – Champagne – Certificate
A 50 % discount will be applied to children between the ages of 6 and 12. Children in age bracket 0 – 6 are not admitted to flights due to security reasons.
Balloon Company reserves the right to cancel a flight if weather conditions are likely to create a risk in terms of flight security. We will fully refund the fare that you have paid in such a case or we will transfer your booking to the next day if a place is available. You may also cancel your booking by calling us at least 24 hours before the date of the flight. If, however, you have failed to participate in a flight without giving any notice, we would consider it a kind of “no-show” and fully charge the fare.
Having achieved breakthroughs, Anatolian Balloons has the largest fleet and passenger capacity in the world in addition to the fact that it holds the only ISO 9001:2008 quality certificate.
Our companies employs experienced pilots, ground teams, and office staff specialized in their respective fields.
We are proud to offer the best services to our passengers.